From Glacsweb Wiki
- increase radio range - 151MHz radio
- handle fast or adaptive sampling in its buffer
- increase buffer size - more eeprom
- change to MSP430F5xxx to reduce component count and increase RAM
- move to an OS - currently Contiki see Contiki for probes
- use bolt-together enclosure like the Tijuana version with Phil's mods
- circular probe PCB and separate RF pcb with sandwich of batteries
- need sleep current of a few microamps max.
- low noise, low sleep power PSU - see GW11-psu
- range of probe Sensors
Sensors will include accelerometers read over a period of time in order to read not only angle but any accelerations. Plus a good conductivity sensor and sensitive temperature sensor (thermistor).
back to 2010_designs